Oxygen is the single most important nutrient for the body and your wellness. The body can survive weeks without food, days without water, but only minutes without oxygen. Every cell of the body requires a continuous supply to generate energy, detoxify the body and maintain healthy cells. Any reduction in the availability of oxygen to the body, whether by poor posture and breathing, deoxygenated water and refined foods, smoking, lack of exercise, environmental pollution or exposure to carbon monoxide, reduces the optimal performance of these essential cellular functions.
Lack of sufficient oxygen is a major cause of poor health, leading to conditions such as arthritis, low immunity, constant tiredness, cancer, regular colds and flu’s, hay fever, migraine, low vitality etc, when the body is flooded with an activated form of oxygen, namely ozone, people consistently report that these conditions as well as their general health, wellbeing and energy levels dramatically improve.
Ozone therapy in Dubai is a form of complementary medicine. It has been used for the past 80 years to
- Increase circulation
- Removal of toxins (detoxification) that impair cellular respiration, energy production and nutrient absorption.
- Anti aging effect
- Boost immune system for those with a weakened immune system.
- Increase energy production in your cells
- Increase efficiency of the body’s antioxidant enzymes system
- Reduce level of acidity of body
- Relieve pains and kill bacteria and viruses
- Kill cancer cell on contact
- Fast acting anti-inflammatory process
- Prevent diabetic foot (gangrene)
Procedure: Ozone is generated using an ozone generator.
Our qualified physician determines the concentration and total dosage according to symptoms and general condition of the patient.
Ozone application varies in conformity with the disease
Methods of Administration
- Systemic applications
- Major Autohemotherapy as an extracorporeal blood treatment with ozone and ozonated blood is re-introduced into a vein.
- Rectal Insufflation – a mixture of ozone and oxygen is introduced through the rectum and absorbed into the body through the intestine.
- Minor Autohaemotherapy involves removing a small amount of the patient’s blood from a vein with a syringe. The blood is then treated with ozone and oxygen, and given back to the patient with an intramuscular injection.
- Local applications
- Ozonized Water used for drinking and local applications
- Vaginal Insufflations
- Local Injections
- Vacuum Bag Gassing