Ozone therapy is a form of alternative or complimentary medicine that intends to increase the amount of oxygen in the body through the introduction of ozone.
Oxygen is the single most important nutrient for the body and your wellness. The body can survive weeks without food, days without water, but only minutes without oxygen. Every cell of the body requires a continuous supply to generate energy, detoxify the body and maintain healthy cells. Any reduction in the availability of oxygen to the body, whether by poor posture and breathing, deoxygenated water and refined foods, smoking, lack of exercise, environmental pollution or exposure to carbon monoxide, reduces the optimal performance of these essential cellular functions.
As a lack of sufficient oxygen is a major cause of poor health, leading to conditions such as arthritis, low immunity, constant tiredness, cancer, regular colds and flu's, hay fever, migraine, low vitality etc, when the body is flooded with an activated form of oxygen, namely ozone, people consistently report that these conditions as well as their general health, wellbeing and energy levels dramatically improve.
For the past 80 years ozone has been used to.
- Increase circulation
- Removal of toxins (detoxification) that impair cellular respiration, energy production and nutrient absorption
- Anti aging effect
- Boost immune system for those with a weakened immune system.
- Increase energy production in your cells
- Increase efficiency of the body's antioxidant enzymes system
- Reduce level of acidity of body
- Relieve pains and kill bacteria and viruses
- Kill cancer cell on contact
- Fast acting anti-inflammatory process
- Prevent diabetic foot (gangrene)
Ozone is generated using an ozone generator. A tube is connected to a medical oxygen cylinder and oxygen generator machine, which turns pure oxygen into ozone of a particular concentration.
Our qualified physician determines the concentration and total dosage according to symptoms and general condition of the patient.
Ozone application varies in conformity with the disease
- Major autohemotherapy
- The IV catheters are placed and necessary amount of blood is withdrawn intravenously from the patient into a closed sterile bag then mixed with ozone and a small amount of anticoagulant.This mixture is then returned to the body over a period of 10-12 minutes.
- Ozonated Water
- Water is essential for life. We use it not only to drink, but to bathe, for recreation, in cleaning. There are a number of different ways to purify water and maximize its effectiveness. The method of ozonation is a common technique used to purify water and offers a number of health benefits.
- Ozonized water Used for drinking and topical applications.
- Ozone aerated plastic bag
- 'Bagging Ozone' refers to the method of isolating a body part by surrounding it with a plastic bag (such as a hand, arm, leg, foot, torso, pelvis, but Never head) and introducing ozone.
- The bag is placed around or over the affected area, the output tube from the ozone generator placed through the top of the bag, and the top sealed as effectively as possible. Ozone at the desired concentration must first be humidified (simply bubbled through water) and then enters the bag; the ozone generator constantly runs during this treatment. Treatment times vary depending on the type of wounds being treated but typically range from 10-30 minutes.
- In this method the ozone kills bacteria, viruses, fungus or molds infecting the open wound, increase blood flow to the wound, and stimulates the healing process.
- Rectal insufflations
- A way to administer ozone systematically in a manner that is minimally invasive and painless. Simple, painless, less than 15 minutes procedure. Has similar systemic effects on the immune system as more invasive ozone therapy: Major autohemotherapy
- The physician will insert a very small lubricated catheter into the rectum about 4 inches and gently administer 3-6 ounces of ozone over a 5-10 minute period while the patient is laying on his/her side.
- The patient is asked to refrain from passing gas or having a bowel movement for at least 30 minutes. It has been shown that the entire amount of ozone is fully absorbed by that time. So any gas or bowel movement that is passed after that period does not have any effect on the results of the therapy.
- It is generally recommended that the procedure is to be performed within a few hours following a bowel movement
- Vaginal insufflations
- A vaginal cannula is used to introduce the ozone gas to the patient. Unlike rectal insufflation, there is no risk of pressure buildup. The Ozone concentration used is usually 25-30ug/ml, and the flow rate is usually 1/4LPM (liters per minute) or 1/8LPM. Treatment time is usually 5-15 minutes. The patient may lower the ozone concentration, and the duration of the treatment if any discomfort occurs. This treatment should not be performed more than once per day, and is usually only performed 2-3 times per week.